Fees and Payment Schemes
Membership plan option
We offer all our patients, new or existing, access to our own Membership plan which provides a cost effective way to spread the cost of (and maintain) your oral health.
Our aim is to ensure our patients and their families have healthy mouths and smiles they can be proud of. We help you achieve this by running our own practice membership plan, which provides you with long term preventive care and convenient monthly payments.
The key benefits include:
- up to 50% reduction in treatment fees.
- two free clinical examinations per year including screening for oral cancer using the Velscope oral scanner where required.
- twice screening for gum disease and free appointments with our oral health educator where required.
- no need to be 'dentally fit' before joining.
- access to emergency appointments within 48 hours (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- access to out of hours dental treatment and advice in emergencies.
- free membership for your children up to their 6th birthday.
|Under 5 year olds
|6 to 16 year olds
|£9.96 per month
|£12.45 per month
|£11 per month
Although most people join us as full members, some people may feel that their treatment needs are too minimal to benefit from the reduced fees of the membership plan.
We recommend that if you do not want to join us as a full member, then you should register with our practice. This carries a £34 annual fee which gives you the peace of mind of knowing that you have emergency access to our services should you need it, including dispensation of prescription medicine so there is no need for a trip to a pharmacy.
Before starting any treatment, we will explain and discuss the range of options available, provide a quotation and help you decide which is best suited to you, your budget and your lifestyle.
If you have any questions about our fees, please feel free to ask – we’ll be happy to help.
|Member plan from
|Registration only from
|Scale and polish
|Composite Fillings Small
|Composite Fillings Medium
|Composite Fillings Large
|Root Canal Treatment Single Root
|Root Canal Treatment Multi Root Premolar
|Root Canal Treatment Multi Root Molar
|Root Canal Treatment Complex root canal treatment with use of microscope
|Starting from £1000.00
|Standard Metal Crown
|Porcelain Bonded Crown
|Facial Contouring and Lip Augmentation
|Muscle Relaxant Wrinkle Prevention
|Starting from £1,500.00
|Starting from £1,200.00
|Single implant with abutment and crown
|Implant overdenture with two implants on locators
|Implant screw retained bridge on four implants
Get an interest-free loan in under 5 minutes