Find out more
About Ice Dental & Implant Centre
Based in the historical village of Blyth, Ice Dental have been delivering high quality dental care since 2006. The practice was relaunched in May 2019 under the Clinical Lead of Dr Dimitrios Stougiannos, an extremely experienced and highly qualified Implantologist. Alongside his wife, Nikki Kilroy this family run practice is committed to offering all of our patients superior levels of service and comfort to make your dental experience with us pleasant and memorable. From the moment you arrive at Ice, our team will help you to feel relaxed and truly cared for.
New Patient Consultation
We are always happy to accept new patients here at Ice Dental.
During the new patient consultation the dentist will:
- Go through your medical history and explain anything relevant to your dental health
- Check your jaw, muscles, glands and all soft tissues including - cheeks, floor and roof of mouth, tongue and lips. All of these are very important areas to check for signs of mouth cancer.
- Check the health of all teeth and gums.
- Take x-rays to enable us to see what may not be visible in the mouth.
- Check any existing restorations you may already have.
- Discuss any problems you may be experiencing.
- Discuss any treatments that may be of interest to you.
- Put together a treatment plan that it tailored to your needs and recommended by your dentist. This will include all costings.
The practice has recently undergone substantial renovation now offering state of the art dental technology with a team of experienced dentists, dental technicians, hygiene therapists and all fully qualified dental nurses.