ice dental are happy to accept referrals from GDPs for patients requiring implants, orthodontics, Invisalign braces, relative analgesia, and cosmetic dentistry. We have an experienced in-house implantologist with a proven high success rate, and can offer patients relative analgesia.
- Our aim is to ensure that both the referred patient and you, the referring dentist, are delighted with the quality of our clinical expertise and the level of care and attention they receive from us.
- We will only carry out the treatment previously agreed with the referring dentist. If we feel other treatments are necessary, this will always be agreed with you first.
- After the initial consultation, we will always provide the patient with a written treatment plan, a copy of which is always sent to the referring dentist. No treatment will be carried out without an estimate of fees given to the patient.
- In the rare event where complications arise after the patient has been treated by us, we will always ensure that they receive the remedial care they require immediately.
- We will ensure that a successful referral to ice dental will enhance your patient’s trust in you as their dentist and they will be grateful to you for referring them to us for specialist treatment.